Privacy and cookiesOn this website we collect standard internet log information and details of visitor behaviour patterns. We do this to find out the number of visitors to the various parts of the website. We collect this information in a way that does not identify anyone. We make no attempt to find out the identities of those visiting our website.We will not associate any data gathered from this site with any personally identifying information from any source. If we do want to collect personally identifiable information through our website, we will tell you about this. We will make it clear when we collect personal information and will explain what we intend to do with it. An example of this would be where we use a form to allow you to request a prospectus or other such information
Ocean Business 2019
Sales job opening with Planet Ocean
Planet Ocean have an opening for a Scientific and Technical Sales Engineer.
Summary of Position
- Responsible for sales of marine science technology products
- Support the achievement of annual sales targets in line with company business strategy
- Build long term relationships with all relevant personnel in customers organisations
- Represent Planet Ocean at public forums and trade shows
- Organising and undertaking product demonstrations
- Represent the company in a positive and professional manner at all times
Satcom Forum, 9th-11th October 2018 in Amsterdam, Netherlands.
You are invited on behalf of the World Meteorological Organisation and the Intergovernmental Oceanographic Commission, to the meeting of the Satcom Forum, 9th-11th October in Amsterdam, Netherlands.