The Biennial Challenger Conference - Liverpool 2016.
The biennial Challenger Conference attracts over 300 leading UK marine scientists and science managers. As well as showcasing cutting edge marine science and technology, the conference is noted for its training of young scientists and networking events, including a series of keynote and guest lectures from eminent speakers. The conference was held jointly by the University of Liverpool, John Moores University and NOC, Monday 5th to Thursday 8th September 2016.
Ocean Business 2019
Sales job opening with Planet Ocean
Planet Ocean have an opening for a Scientific and Technical Sales Engineer.
Summary of Position
- Responsible for sales of marine science technology products
- Support the achievement of annual sales targets in line with company business strategy
- Build long term relationships with all relevant personnel in customers organisations
- Represent Planet Ocean at public forums and trade shows
- Organising and undertaking product demonstrations
- Represent the company in a positive and professional manner at all times
Satcom Forum, 9th-11th October 2018 in Amsterdam, Netherlands.
You are invited on behalf of the World Meteorological Organisation and the Intergovernmental Oceanographic Commission, to the meeting of the Satcom Forum, 9th-11th October in Amsterdam, Netherlands.