The Norman Heaps Prize
For the best verbal presentation by a non-established researcher at the Challenger biennial meeting.
The Norman Heaps prize was first awarded in 1988, and is awarded for the best oral presentation by an early-career stage non-established scientist.
The Cath Allen Prize
For the best poster presentation at the Challenger biennial meeting.
The Best Poster Prize was first awarded in 1988 and was renamed in the honour Cath Allen, a research scientist at POL in 1991.
The President's Photographic Competition
For the best Photograph on a designated theme.
The President's Prize for the best Photograph on a designated theme was introduced in 1994 (President Dr Brian McCartney)
Ocean Business 2019
Sales job opening with Planet Ocean
Planet Ocean have an opening for a Scientific and Technical Sales Engineer.
Summary of Position
- Responsible for sales of marine science technology products
- Support the achievement of annual sales targets in line with company business strategy
- Build long term relationships with all relevant personnel in customers organisations
- Represent Planet Ocean at public forums and trade shows
- Organising and undertaking product demonstrations
- Represent the company in a positive and professional manner at all times
Satcom Forum, 9th-11th October 2018 in Amsterdam, Netherlands.
You are invited on behalf of the World Meteorological Organisation and the Intergovernmental Oceanographic Commission, to the meeting of the Satcom Forum, 9th-11th October in Amsterdam, Netherlands.