Previous Award winners
- Professor Mike Meredith (2018)
- Professor Karen Heywood (2016)
- Harry Bryden (2014)
- Professor Harry Elderfield (2012)
- Professor Patrick Holligan (2010)
- Professor John Simpson (2008)
- Professor Tim Jickells (2006)
- Dr Tony Heathershaw and Dr John Scott (Joint award, 2004)
- Professor Mike Fasham (2002)
- Professor Peter Liss (2000)
Challenger Medal Awarded 2020 and 2022
The Challenger Society is delighted to announce the delayed award of the 2020 Challenger Medal to Prof. Alberto Naveira Garabato, and of the 2022 Challenger Medal to Prof. Carol Robinson. We are absolutely delighted to honour these two fantastic scientists in this way, and look forward to hearing their Award Lectures at the forthcoming Challenger 150 meeting at the Natural History Museum. For more information about the Challenger Conference 2022 please click here.
International Digital Twins of the Ocean Summit #DITTO22
You are warmly invited to join on-line the International Digital Twins of the Ocean Summit #DITTO22, which takes place on Wednesday and Thursday the 4th and 5th of May.
Vacancy MASTS Marine Social Science Lead
MASTS has a vacancy for a 0.5FT Marine Social Science lead.