Registration is now open for the 18th Biennial Conference of the Challenger Society for Marine Science.
The conference takes place in Newcastle upon Tyne on the 10th to 13th September 2018. For a list of available sessions, to submit an abstract or check for details and news please visit our website http://conferences.ncl.ac.uk/challenger-2018/
We look forward to seeing you in Newcastle upon Tyne in September.
Dr Alan Jamieson
Challenger Conference 2018: Organising committee chair
School of Natural and Environmental Sciences, Newcastle University, NE1 7RU, United Kingdom
18th Biennial Challenger Society for Marine Sciences conference
Newcastle 10-13 September 2018
Ocean Business 2019
Sales job opening with Planet Ocean
Planet Ocean have an opening for a Scientific and Technical Sales Engineer.
Summary of Position
- Responsible for sales of marine science technology products
- Support the achievement of annual sales targets in line with company business strategy
- Build long term relationships with all relevant personnel in customers organisations
- Represent Planet Ocean at public forums and trade shows
- Organising and undertaking product demonstrations
- Represent the company in a positive and professional manner at all times
Satcom Forum, 9th-11th October 2018 in Amsterdam, Netherlands.
You are invited on behalf of the World Meteorological Organisation and the Intergovernmental Oceanographic Commission, to the meeting of the Satcom Forum, 9th-11th October in Amsterdam, Netherlands.